Sunday, October 21, 2007
But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.
2 Timothy 3:1-5 NASB
Sunday, September 30, 2007
On second thought...
Monday, September 17, 2007
The Holy Observer is back
The best part is the final answer to "What might be the first thing Paul would say if he were placed in present day America?"
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Monday, July 30, 2007
Here's some random things that have occurred recently (and, yes, half of these deal with work).
- My one year anniversary at Goodrich happened last week. I also found an A400M press release so you can see what I'm working on.
- At church this past weekend, a coworker visited for the first time. I didn't know he was looking for a church. But it's still cool he came.
- Today in the lab, between test, I spent some time arguing with a coworker. We argued about Evolution vs. Creationism/Intelligent Design as well as Mac vs. PC. Neither one of us really budged and I think we both came away thinking the other person was being stubborn.
- Also today, I found out that I may have an option to move to another group at work. All the air data projects (what I work on) are going to be in a single group of engineers coming soon. I have the option to move into that group or stay where I am and start working on video projects. It dictates what I work on for at east the next couple years, so it's a important decision.
- When I got home today, there was a note in my door asking me to water the newly planted bushes around my house for a couple weeks. I don't mind doing it, but I thought I was paying the association to take care of that for me. Oh well.
- I talked to Biener for the first time in a couple years. She's now living in TN and is engaged to be married.
- I really enjoyed the music at church last weekend. That sound guy rocks. J/K Seriously though, I enjoyed mixing the cello, violin and upright bass for the first time. They sound great together and I hope to work with them again.
- It's getting too hard to see my keyboard outside right now, so I'm going to head inside.