.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

 

Time flies

In the past three weeks i've gone on vacation, had my wisdom teeth removed, got sick the day before school started, and then actually started school. I won't be 100% again until Christmas time.

I even bought a new computer. I thought Azotus (P133/24M/Win95) had died so while I was on vacation I got Azotus 2.0 (AMD233/132Meg/Win98SE). The new case is twice as big the old one and is the ugly beige color instead of the nice charcol gray of Azotus 1.0. All my data is on Azotus 2.0 now, but has to be sorted and organized. Just like everything in my apartment. I did change the shell of Azotus from explorer to bbLean, which has a bit a *nix feel to it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?