.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 26, 2004

 

I've relapsed

From the Fall of 2001 to Spring 2002 I was a heavy drinker. Of Mountain Dew that is. I would have 1-2 Bottles a day of the wonderful Mountain Dew Code Red or the regular favor once in a while. As time passed I noticed that my hands almost always shaked, and I was constantly nervous/anxious/unsettled. Plus the amount of money I spent grew, with little to show in return beyond headaches if I didn't drink enough. Finally one day I said enough. I quit. Since then I've had a Mountain Dew four times: Twice when I was working overnights, once after Lux I tried Pitch Black, and Yesterday, Thanksgiving. I do like the taste of it, but I don't need any caffine since I have little trouble getting up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?