.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

 

Updates

Let's see......First of all the flavor "Cinnamon Roll" in my Quaker Oats tastes horrible. I made a double batch of oatmeal 'cause I'm a growing boy ya' know, and when I got half way through it, the taste started making me sick. Yuck.

The election is over. Good. I wonder if Bush will do anything to improve this country and bring it in a more Christian direction like he says he is. So who will run against Hillary in '08?


School is as fun as ever. I'm writing this because when I tried to do homework, I kept falling asleep.

I hate the smoke detector in my apartment. I can't cook a pizza or fry hamburgers without that dang thing going off. It's a huge pain in the butt. So for the first time, I unhooked it while cooking a pizza. I felt like such a rebel, living dangerously on the edge, but will continue to disconnect it when necessary.

Comments:
I'm hoping Bush will go postal on Iran/Sudan/North Korea, overturn Roe Vs. Wade, and maybe reduce our bloated, wasteful government.

I hear you on the smoke detector thing. I have the same problem here in the Batcave. We have absolutely NO air circulation down here so the smoke just rises and sits at the top of the ceiling and trips our smoke detectors. Ridiculous.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?