.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

Distractions

This has been a tough week for school. Not tough as in hard work, but tough as in I-am-ready-for-summer tough. I've had a hard time even doing basic homework this week and I blame it on three things. One, it's about 3/4 of the way through the semester, which is about the point were I start to not care about class and just want it to get over with. Two, I haven't had any major homework/report/projects due.* I'm really lazy (contrary to what you might see) and need to be under the gun to really get stuff done. Third, the Crossings Conference is this weekend, so it's hard to do other stuff when I'm thinking about what needs to be done for that. Also, The Office is a fairly funny show.


* Actually that's not true. My junior design project really needs to be worked on but I've hit obsticles to doing so.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?