.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 21, 2005

 
This week, after the spring conference, I had two tests back to back Thursday morning. I did good on only one of them. More studying was called for. I had fours hours on Wednesday that I could have used to study, but I spent the time sleeping. Since I've gotten only 60% of the sleep that I normally do in the past week, I was completely wiped out and the sleep did me more good than studying would have. Ok, ok, studying more would have helped too, but I wanted to feel human again.

Since returning from the conference, I haven't unpacked my stuff. It just was laying where I dropped it Sunday night. That means every surface, save my bed, desk, and a path on the floor, was covered in laundry, dirty dishes, and other debris.

It's amazing what you can do in an hour.

3:43 PM: Start cleaning. Begin with dishes.

4:09 PM: Dishes done, start on Bathroom.

4:18 PM: Bathroom done, start figuring out what laundry is clean and what is dirty.

4:30 PM: Begin vacuuming and sweeping.

4:43 PM Finish.

So Ladies, this means I can cook, clean, AND do laundry. Also, I'm currently available.

All that's left to finish this semester is 3 weeks, 8 tests, a design project, and miscellaneous lab reports and homework.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?