.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

Fall is almost here

It's amazing how fast the summer has gone. I've worked in the meat department for almost two months and enjoyed almost every moment of it. School starts in a week, so life will get hectic with sleeping, finding ways to avoid homework, and cramming in work on the weekends.

Within a year I should (hopefully) be done with school. Part of me is happy that I will get to get on with my life as an adult. The other part of me can't believe that I'm almost done with school, and wishes I would keep staying in the world of academia.

Then there is the career issue. It's amazing how much this can seem to define a person. I won't deal with this until spring sometime.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?