.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Confession

I have to confess something.

Something really bad.

It's taken me two days to be able to type it up.

No, it's not something I did with Ben, Aaron, or Mike on Saturday.

It's worse.

It happened during my drive back to school on Sunday afternoon. I was minding my own business, listening to a CD. In the grass to the left on the road, I see something moving about. Then moving onto the road. A squirrel. A common squirrel. Who is now in front on my 3000 pound car. Very close to my car. By the time I realize what it is on the road in front of me, and that it might be a good thing to swerve around, it's too late. THUNK! I immediately look in my rear-view mirror and see a carcass spinning around on the road. Whoops. Actually it was kinda cool to see the body spinning around, as you don't see that sort of thing every day.

The loud noise that it made when it hit my car surprised me. I don't know what noise I expected it to make, but still, it was loud.

Ironically I was listening to David Crowder's "A Collision" at the time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?