.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

100,000 Miles

My car now has over 100,000 miles on it. On one hand I want to ditch it and buy something brand new or at least newer. On the other hand, this car is paid for and is serving me just fine. Another fun decision in life.

I bought it in March of 2003 with 72,000 miles on it. Or about 9,000 miles a year. Getting about 22.5MPG and with gas at $2.25/gal averaged over the life of my car, this means I've spent almost $3000 on gas in the last three years!

Comments:
It's a tough call. My 16 months with the blue box were amazing, but now I couldn't imagine having to give up the smooth ride of the passat.

There's no right answer, a lot of people have a lot of opinions. Wow, that's sounding quite relativist
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?