.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 30, 2007

 

Satisfaction

For Lunch I decided to go to Wendy's and get the spicy chicken sandwich, fries, and a frosty. $6.70 Even though the sandwich was pretty good, and the fries and frosty were OK, I didn't feel satisfied when I was done eating. For 23 cents more ($6.93) I could have gotten a barbacoa burrito and chips at Chipotle and felt very satisfied after lunch. Or perhaps I was expecting more from the chicken sandwich for what I paid for it.

Comments:
i had the same sandwich for dinner tonight...

it wasn't the spice that makes you want to take a drink, it's the bagel type bread they have on it.

I also found i wasn't really satisfied.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Oops - I deleted this post...if it's deleted why does it have to say "Comment Deleted" instead of just not being there?...ah well...

I have 6 words for you: Quarter-Pound Double-Stack with Cheese. Two of those and a 5-piece nugget will leave you full/too-sick-to-eat-more for only $3.16 (after tax).
 
Wendy's really is king of fast food. By far the best 99 cent menu, lots of unconventional options to mix it up (baked potatoes, chili, salads, etc.)
French fries that actually taste like potatoes and fresh ingredients on the burgers. What's not to love?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?