.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, June 23, 2007

 

Troubles at Home

So in an effort to add some color to it, I bought matching hand towels and a bathroom rug. They're a dark red color, perhaps crimson, but closer to a Venetian Red and Sangria mix.

Anyways, after washing and drying the rug, I had to do some real laundry. Unfortunately, my undershirts and socks came out -pink- light red. Washing them again didn't change anything.

Travesty.

How can a man wear pink and not get crap for it? Do they revoke your masculinity? Can I ever regain their respect? Would drinking a Bud Light, while belching and watching NASCAR fix things? Do I need to buy a large pickup with loud pipes?

Oh well.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I made that same mistake a few years ago. Have you tried washing your pink-whites with bleach? I remember that helping some...
 
Bruce the GM at Byerly's used to wear pink shirts and I always wanted to ask him, "Hey Bruce, do you know that that shirt your wearing is pink?"
 
I didn't have any bleach on hand so I tried rewashing without. Guess I have to go shopping.
 
Don't worry about it. Pink is the new Black?
 
Well, Ben's right. Pink is very fashionable currently. And now you can coordinate your pink wardrobe. Actually, maybe you should just drop the $1 and buy a small bottle of bleach.
 
I just remembered. I have a big @$$ bottle of bleach I bought this winter. Stop by if you want to borrow some.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?