.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 01, 2007

 

A day not working

Today was my first day off from work in the last couple weeks. We had a project that the customer wanted done pretty much yesterday meaning we had to work long days and weekends. The tests themselves weren't that hard to do. Because these were endurance tests, once the equipment was powered up there wasn't much work to do.

Unfortunately, since I was working so much, my house got messy and I ran out of clean clothes to wear. And since I wanted to relax, doing housework wasn't appealing. At least I don't live with someone who will bug me about ti.

Last night I watched Das Boot. It's a long movie and not everyone will get into it, but it was enjoyable.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?